Views: 1 Author: Lucy Publish Time: 2022-07-09 Origin: Site
Keep these things in mind if you haven’t found your perfect shirt dress.
1. Find a good length.
2. If you want solid color, go for vertical instead of horizontal.
3. Go for long sleeve instead of short, so you can wear it year round.
4. Select a color that looks good in the summer as well as the fall.
5. Find a shirt dress that looks good with a belt, fabric, leather or otherwise.
6. Make sure you like the collar and that it’s not too big or too small.
7. Lastly, select a fabric that is comfortable. It should lay beautifully and not show wrinkles.
Transitioning your shirt dress to Fall is very easy. Pair your dress with thigh high boots, leather belt, and a structured handbag.
I wore a pair of black suede thigh high boots that ended a couple of inches below the dress. You can also wear leather, but I prefer suede.
Black leather thigh high boots can have a dominatrix sort of feel. That’s not my style so I usually go for suede, softer overall look.
Instead of wearing the fabric belt that came with the dress I switched it for a dark blue skinny leather belt. This gives the loose dress more structure and helps make it more appropriate for Fall.